Watermarks is a small community of artists who create art from water. We like to sketch, draw and/or paint all forms of water - the sea, the coastline, beaches, rivers, streams, waterfalls, fountains - in all styles, genres and media.
Left to right: Tina, Lindsay and Laura
With this brand new group blog we aim to:
- display works in progress as well as completed art
- highlight other artists (past and present) whose art involves water
- highlight exhibitions of relevant artwork and
- discuss media matters and tips and techniques for creating art out of water
Left to right: Ronell, Sarah and VivienYou can find the names of the members of the group and all our blogs in the sidebar. We are (in alphabetical order):
- Vivien Blackburn - in Leicester, England
- Laura Frankstone - in North Carolina, USA
- Gesa Helms - in Glasgow, Scotland
- Jeanette Jobson - in Newfoundland
- Tina Mammoser - on the south side of the Thames, in London, England
- Lindsay Olson - in the Chicago area USA
- Katherine Tyrrell - on the north side of the Thames, in London, England
- Sarah Wimperis - in Cornwall, England
- Ronell van Wyck - in Montlouis sur Loire, France
Left to Right: Gesa, Jeanette and KatherineIf you're interested and want to see what we're up to why not subscribe to this blog? You can find the subscription links near the top of the right hand column. Alternatively maybe you'd like to follow us on your Blogger blog?
We'd love to know what you think about the idea underpinning this new group and blog - and you are welcome to leave a comment below.
Thanks for reading about our new blog and we hope to see you again soon.